Here’s why Realtors’ most important product is actually themselves.

In a clip from a recent class I taught, I posed this question to the group: As real estate agents, what is our “product?” After a few moments of silence, the answer was revealed. The product is you. Is someone going to buy you or not?

It’s vital to make sure that you’re at your best at all times, from your appearance to the way you communicate. This will determine how successful you are in the business. 

Have you ever met someone who felt like a natural-born salesperson? They weren’t always that way. They got that way by learning to become a salesperson, and you can do the same. There are people out there making millions in this business, and there are others who are failing. It all comes down to planning and effort.

“If your first investment is in yourself, you’ll be as successful as you want to be.”

Within the first two years, 85% of real estate agents fail. Of the agents in the business now, 80% are barely scraping by. The other 20% are split between people who are doing pretty well and the top producers who are doing 90% of the business. 

Where do you want to be? In that 85% who fail out, or in the 20% who are successful? If your first investment is in yourself, you’ll be as successful as you want to be. Don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email if you have any questions or would like to discuss this in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you soon.